Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#11,582 ·
Went and fixed the heater hose on my sisters car, less than 2 miles away I blow a heater hose on my Tahoe. Wtf. Luckily I used the parts I brought that I might need for hers to fix mine, except I have her all my antifreeze, so she had to save me. Then when the 5/8 hose blew of the 3/4 barb because I couldn't get it on far enough, luckily there was a swamp on the side of the road for some "coolant" to make my way home.

#11,591 ·
I was playing recordings of wolves howling for Gunner (My Malamute pup) since I haven't done it in a while... Played the two usual recordings and he joined right in and sat there howling with them... played a new recording I found from a pack up in Canada (wild pack) and he damn near shit a brick and ran under the bed.

Wonder what the fuck they were saying? :sonicjay:

#11,593 ·
I was playing recordings of wolves howling for Gunner (My Malamute pup) since I haven't done it in a while... Played the two usual recordings and he joined right in and sat there howling with them... played a new recording I found from a pack up in Canada (wild pack) and he damn near shit a brick and ran under the bed.

I keel you!

#11,595 ·

:sonicjay:

I need to try this with my pup, Ruger.. Though I have no idea how it will go since he's a lab. Worth a shot though.