Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Lions 2014

55K views 687 replies 68 participants last post by  cmetzg03 
#1 ·
Another season another disappointment?

Figured I'd start the lions thread a little early, there has been a lot of moves already. It looks like Suh maybe getting shopped.

I'm not sure how I feel about Suh, when the majority of the payroll goes to three players it leaves little room to improve the roster.

#40 ·
Lions first pre season game tonight.

I'll probably tivo it. I'm interested how the draft picks play as well as the new coaching.

#42 ·
Come on man. A new coach, new style offense, what could possibly go wrong?
:teehee:

#48 ·
Lions starting offense looked pretty good. Defense on the other hand, mainly the secondary looked horrible. :whiz:

#49 ·
Nick fairly is a 2nd team player now under new coach. I think they're trying to tell him hes too fat.

#50 ·
Once again I find myself being fooled by the start of a new and exciting lions season.

Although I think the offense will be much much better with the new couching and addition of a few players. I think the defense will disappoint.

Prediction: 9-7 outside looking in.

#51 ·
I have watched zero Lions pre-season football.

I predict they do not win the super bowl.

I predict they do not win a playoff game.

I predict they do not win the division.

I would like to predict that they do not even make the playoffs, but the NFL is a league of parody, so there is a distinct chance that even a bad team with no chance to win the super bowl could make the playoffs. Fuck it, I predict they do not make the playoffs.

I also predict they are frustratingly disappointing like they have been for years.

#62 ·
Tony **** brought more than the usual suck today. Must be the two former lions coaches that coach for dallas now. :whiz:

#63 ·
Why is the lions on so early?

#66 ·
Hanson woulda made that.

#75 ·
Aside from all the penalties they looked pretty good, although NYG isnt much of a team anymore.

Gotta remember last season lions were 6-3 and finished 7-9.

only time will tell.

#76 ·
Very true. I always have high hopes for the Lions, but my expectations aren't quite so high. Hopefully the improve their discipline. I liked what I saw from the offense and the d-line, but their secondary is going to get picked apart by a better team. As always, it will be an interesting season.

#81 ·
Because he's a ginger? Or because he's a black ginger? :sonicjay:

#83 ·
Damn da fawk happened to Scott Mitchell? Did he eat Barry Sanders?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.