Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#11,271 ·
My first (and last) time at Bundy did NOT impress me. Nothing like a bunch of the rangers being drunk and calling everyone queers and homos all night, then driving away and bouncing their Jeep off of a bigass tire.
Odd. I've never had an experience like that there. I've met some great friends there and we still wheel together and we are all together now and ready to go tomorrow.

Must have been a bad day. Don't give it up yet. There are a lot of good people that go there. Hell ....look ME up and we'll wheel together. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

#11,273 ·
My first (and last) time at Bundy did NOT impress me. Nothing like a bunch of the rangers being drunk and calling everyone queers and homos all night, then driving away and bouncing their Jeep off of a bigass tire.
I agree that this is not normal. I have always been treated nice. I have personally been helped by a ranger and witnessed others helped also. I can say the have are certain rule which has wording that leads me to find any and all other wheeling options before going there. In a way it great they have made me explore more.

#11,274 ·
I also go to Bundy because it is fairly close to where I live in BFE Ohio. I also go wheeling with the Stillwell Stompers gang. Great people and fantastic trails. Wellsville Ohio is always there but a bit farther but also good trails.

All in all, I would have to consider Bundy my "hometown" place though. Even so, if I would ever start getting treatment, like Defiance555 described, on a regular basis....I would cease going too.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

#11,276 ·
Why the fukk would anyone buy an American flag that's made in China?
And or why do we allow them to make our flag, it should be illegal.

#11,278 ·
US made US flags are the only ones legal to sell in Minnesota. Why not all 50 states?
I did not know this good work Minnesota.