Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#2,043 ·
This fat fuck installing the direct tv has literally been roaming around accomplishing nothing.

He was supposed to take 3 hours, it's been 5 with no end in site.

I need to get to the hospital for Christs sake my sister in-law is having complications with her pregnancy and I might not be able to make it before they take her into surgery because of this douche! I'm really fricken irritated right now!!!! :(

#2,044 ·
This fat fuck installing the direct tv has literally been roaming around accomplishing nothing.

I need to get to the hospital for Christs sake my sister in-law is having complications with her pregnancy and I might not be able to make it before they take her into surgery because of this douche! I'm really fricken irritated right now!!!! :(
Do you have a tight shirt on, one that possibly shows cleavage? If yes I know why he isn't gone.:teehee:

#2,046 ·
Do you have a tight shirt on, one that possibly shows cleavage? If yes I know why he isn't gone.:teehee:
x2

i would tell him to gtfo and come back later, and go to the hospital.
Family>TV.
When family matters are resolved, call his superiors and file a complaint.

#2,050 ·
I just saw my wifes friends bewbies on accident. I liked them very much.

#2,052 ·
No pics. I wish. :teehee:

#2,060 ·
Well my sister in-law didn't end up going for an emergency cesarian so fingers crossed she can hold out a little while longer! She'll under observation for at least the weekend but the bleeding has stopped so we all feel much better

Glad I told the cable guy GTFO.

Just for the record I wasn't choosing tv over my unborn niece it sounded like it while I was posting, there wasn't even any point in me going to the hospital at that point she was still in the ER. I was just frustrated with how long the fatty was taking!

Sorry for blabbering lol :blah::blah: