Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Extreme truck challenge 2016 April29-May1

16K views 108 replies 25 participants last post by  1TFROT 
#1 · (Edited)
We have teamed up with twisted trails Offroad park and are on board to be the title sponsor/organizer of the 2016 extreme truck challange. There are still a lot of things in the works with that but most of the event details are up on our webpage under the extreme truck challange 2016 tab. All of the events, event times, event rules, entry requirements, park info etc.

We are also going to be putting all the pre entry competitors up on there. If you would like to enter there is a entry form on the site or can post your info here and we will get you on the list. You do not have to pre enter but it helps us get a idea how many to plan for.

Entry is $100 which gets your park pass for the weekend, spotters weekend pass and your camping pass for the weekend.
Pay out is going to be 100% of entry fee money plus event sponsor money. We will know actual payout at the end of March. If your company is interested in sponsoring the event you can message me and we can get you a vendor packet will all the info needed. Every competitor will also receive a care package bag of miscellaneous items from event sponsors that have donated to the event.

As soon as the snow is gone we have plans for changing, adding and mapping out the courses so won't be the same as years past.

The rest of the park will be open during the event. Our goal is to not have all the trails marked off till shortly before the event.

On site camping is avaible for $10 a night
Parks fees are $15 per day or $30 for 3day pass

All event info can be found under the extreme truck Challange tab at

http://offroadanonymous.com

We will also be posting on our Facebook page about the event so be sure to like the page and follow the event there.
If you have any questions you can post them here, pm me or contact info is on the site

Event Sponsors
All of these company's support what you love to do so make sure to check them out if your in need of something :thumb:

Offroad Anonymous
Twisted Trails Offroad Park
Ajs Excavating
Traverse stainless and millwork
K-wall poured walls
Actron steel
Pioneer diesel
Traverse body and paint center
Valley truck parts
Profender suspension
Fab one Offroad
Steinjager
All aspects forestry
Zacks tire and Offroad
Custom creations cabinets
Krugs kustom body and Offroad
K&K builders
Heiges Performance
Cornwell tools
Freedom fabworks
Pro build
Copemish hardware
Revolution design and printing

Entry's

Steve Smith- 4 seat M&M Offroad buggy
Jake Fisher - 01 Jeep Tj
Aj Spaay - WOD buggy
Trevor Bristol - buggy
Ryan Brown - buggy
Jim Gerst - mild to wild buggy
Alice Gerst - jimmy smith/mild to wild buggy
John McDonald - buggy
Jason Krug- Black widow buggy
Heidi Wylin- S10 Truggy
Nick Swogger -S10 Truggy
Jason Lauzon - 90 xj Calculated chaos
Brody Jackson - jeep yj
Michael Smith - 89 jeep Yj
John Muck - 3.8 buggy

Competitors rig details and picture are also posted on Ora's site

See less See more
#85 ·
Awesome show guys! I have to upload some videos of some guys out back climbing the hill in the woods. Whoever owns that blue bronco was kicking ass back there!
And to the guy with the shiny orange, highly modified jeep on 1 tons that was all proud he took the easy trail around everything... Pussy. Lol
Overheated my truck somehow. Going to have to clean all the mud off and see if I have a leak or something. First time that's happened. Made it to the hose, sprayed mud out if the radiator, filled up with water and was fine the rest of the day.

#101 ·
They had contract agreement with the neighbor to use his land. Well the old man died and the son took it over and isn't sure how they want to proceed yet. They're working on a contract to open that part back up. They are also in the process of leasing another 80 acres back behind pricker valley. Its owned by the school district so it might be a long time on that.

Everyone ran really well, the party in the campground at night was awesome. Jacob set up an awesome event. I put a lot of miles on pit bike this weekend. Also I was happy to see how many people actually showed up Saturday. That was the largest spectator count I've seen at an extreme truck since it started like 6 years ago. Hopefully it'll grow every year.

#95 ·
There was a awesome turnout of rigs and spectators. I will post some more details later but I am ready to sit down and relax. Think I ran more this weekend then I Do all year. For those that don't wanna wait there are some videos on the Offroad anonymous Facebook page from some of the live feeds we did this weekend of some runs. Thanks again to every one that came out to watch and support the event. Here is a photo of the final standings.

#100 ·
it was great seeing many of you and also meeting some new faces. I owe a ride to a couple people and I'm sorry it didn't happen this time around. kinda forgot about it on sat and sun I was broke and couldn't.

I'll add more a little later. great comp, great people and tons of fun!! will be back again. I'm getting closer to the top each year :naughty:

#102 ·
You are still fun to watch, and it is pretty obvious that you have gotten a lot more comfortable with the new buggy. You really make that thing work :thumb:

#105 ·
Had a awesome turn out. Huge thanks to Trumark contracting and Ajs excavating for bringing out equipment for extraction and tow points. We had a total of 13 enter the comp and also 13 SXSs enter that race. Weather was great and event went pretty smooth. Didn't plan for so many spectators on Saturday so was fun keeping the large obstacle course clear for that event which didn't leave enough time to get the course marked as clearly as I would have liked so we had a little confusion there but other then that every thing went really well. Huge thanks to all the people that helped make this happen from every one behind the scenes that was out there every weekend for a month with us to all our sponsors. Made for a $3000 first place payout and have prizes all the way back to 7th plus goodie bags for every driver and spotter.
Already in the works of planning new obstacles to start building for next year and a few things to change from this year.
We have some videos from the weekend on our Facebook page
Also nightcrawler started a picture thread with a lot of pictures and videos
Extreme Truck Challenge 2016 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Thanks again to every one that came out

#106 ·
Had a awesome turn out. Huge thanks to Trumark contracting and Ajs excavating for bringing out equipment for extraction and tow points. We had a total of 13 enter the comp and also 13 SXSs enter that race. Weather was great and event went pretty smooth. Didn't plan for so many spectators on Saturday so was fun keeping the large obstacle course clear for that event which didn't leave enough time to get the course marked as clearly as I would have liked so we had a little confusion there but other then that every thing went really well. Huge thanks to all the people that helped make this happen from every one behind the scenes that was out there every weekend for a month with us to all our sponsors. Made for a $3000 first place payout and have prizes all the way back to 7th plus goodie bags for every driver and spotter.
Already in the works of planning new obstacles to start building for next year and a few things to change from this year.
We have some videos from the weekend on our Facebook page
Also nightcrawler started a picture thread with a lot of pictures and videos
Extreme Truck Challenge 2016 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Thanks again to every one that came out
you guys did an awesome job even if there was a ninja cone out there :sonicjay:

:thumb:

seriously though, great job on something that is probably tougher than people think it is to run. :rock:

#108 ·
Awesome job by everyone who had a hand in making this event happen once again! Great job by Jacob the staff on the courses and for keeping everyone safe, the recovery equipment, the photographers... And huge shout-out to all the spectators, drivers and co-pilots, great job by all, congrats to AJ, Sean, and Trevor on the wins. (Sean hate to see you getting out of the sport):(
What a solid weekend of just hard-core wheeling with a great bunch of people. No BS, no drama, no arguing or fighting, well other than buggy and wheelchair fights lol. Great party at the campfire. Luke thank you for putting on the dance party :nana:
Was just an overall great experience, this is why we continue to come up from Windsor for it. Great learning experience for myself, the only thing that would make it better would be more events and more seat-time.
Will have a bunch of good pics and video to post in the pic section shortly too.
Cheers, Jay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.