Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#1,330 ·
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
I was on unemployment for awhile. Worked 28 years with employers paying into the system before I collected. Was on disability for about two months due to mental health issues (bi-polar). Lost job because employer could/would not work around my issues (I still think they are a good company to work for). Head doctor says he can put me on permanent disability, I'll never have to work again. I declined his offer and started my own business. Now I'm working 7 days a week but not making much money the last two months. I'd still rather do this than be a leach on society. *pats self on back*

#1,331 ·
I was on unemployment for awhile. Worked 28 years with employers paying into the system before I collected. Was on disability for about two months due to mental health issues (bi-polar). Lost job because employer could/would not work around my issues (I still think they are a good company to work for). Head doctor says he can put me on permanent disability, I'll never have to work again. I declined his offer and started my own business. Now I'm working 7 days a week but not making much money the last two months. I'd still rather do this than be a leach on society. *pats self on back*
This amazes me. the fact that someone can go on disability because of something like that speaks volumes about our country's welfare system. How a guy with all of his physical capabilities can willingly sit out from the workforce makes me :confused:. Not ragging on you nuggets, just thinking out loud.

#1,332 ·
This amazes me. the fact that someone can go on disability because of something like that speaks volumes about our country's welfare system. How a guy with all of his physical capabilities can willingly sit out from the workforce makes me :confused:. Not ragging on you nuggets, just thinking out loud.
If they don't and said nut job(maybe not nuggets) goes to work has a bad day, flips his shit to the other side of the bi-polar, gets a rifle, and kills his coworkers I'm sure someone would be held liable and the company would be sued. That's where a bunch of this shit probably started.

#1,333 ·
If they don't and said nut job(maybe not nuggets) goes to work has a bad day, flips his shit to the other side of the bi-polar, gets a rifle, and kills his coworkers I'm sure someone would be held liable and the company would be sued. That's where a bunch of this shit probably started.
Well according to scooter I am a nut job, so maybe i can get some free money.:woot:

#1,334 ·
Mental health issues can be very bad and I can see a person like me going on disabilty because their head is all fucked up. I have issues, issues that you don't fully understand because you know welding not psychology, but I do my best considering my problems. In my heart I felt I could still produce, so I am.

#1,336 ·
Well according to scooter I am a nut job, so maybe i can get some free money.:woot:
I don't think they hand out disability for sociopaths - it's prison time that's reserved for that.
The love...I can feel it.

I was actually going to post a picture of two guys kissing. But the results of that Google search made me vomit a little...

#1,338 ·
The love...I can feel it.

I was actually going to post a picture of two guys kissing. But the results of that Google search made me vomit a little...
I should post the pm's he sent me a few weeks back telling me what a great guy i am. maybe nuggets isnt the only bipolar one on here...

#1,339 ·
Mental health issues can be very bad and I can see a person like me going on disabilty because their head is all fucked up. I have issues, issues that you don't fully understand because you know welding not psychology, but I do my best considering my problems. In my heart I felt I could still produce, so I am.
yeah yeah yeah, you have sobbed to us about them before.:blah: