Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1989 Ford F250..good tow rig!

4K views 62 replies 7 participants last post by  vwBOY 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 89 ford f250 with roughly 81k on it. Just had the top end on engine redone. Truck runs great! Could use a little fine tuning on the distributer timing with a timing light. Interior is in great shape! Truck was backed up by a garage the caught fire so rear end was burnt. Truck has a 351 windsor and it is a auto. The truck is also a 2wd. It has brand new tires in rear but front r kinda bad. Come with another set of tires for front but they arent the best either. The truck has a reese hitch installed and also has sliders in bed for a 5th wheel. Only problem is it need a oil pan gasket. I have a brand new one that comes with the truck but not installed. Not really sure what to ask but throw out some offers on what you think its worth!! thanks

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
It does have a tailgate but its pretty badly burnt but could be sanded down and sprayed also have a Pro-net with brackets like brand new that could be installed also....His truck is at my house..runs good just needs to be timed and we dont have timing light.... starts and runs good...

Truck also has long tube headers and glasspacks....

$1700 doesnt sound to unreasonable......he was lookin for something towards that or tad more...Just cause most weve seen have been in alot worse shape for more.....

#8 ·
ok i was just seeing wat u would say because i looked it up on kbb and it was around 1700 to 2000 im looking for a truck that is nice and fairly reasonable in price i might be interested

#9 ·
yeah i would do 1700 just cause it does need the oil pna gasket installed and needs timing fine tuned. interior is mint and so is pretty much the rest of the truck. It iwll come with tailgate and pro net. let me know if you wanna chack it out and maybe pick it up.

#15 ·
i've got a dune buggy that i'm looking to get rid of cause i need a DD and a tow rig and this is wat iwas looking for something that is in ok shape that needs a little work

#17 ·
i've got the info right here theres absoltly nothing wrong with it i just need a DD and a tow rig cause i'm getting my liscense soon i need somthing that needs a little work here it is http://greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=4791 call me and i can tell u every thing 1-810-333-3131

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.