Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

this not good

56K views 365 replies 115 participants last post by  chevyk10 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
somy gf called me today to say she is going to have a kid oh crap this sucks i dont have money for this so how do i tell my dad:(

#164 ·
she is going to have a kid oh crap this sucks. I don't have money for this so how do I tell my dad? :(
Well, take a deep breath. You have some decisions to make.

Don't think your life is over. I had a cousin knock up his girlfriend while still in high school. He had to raise the baby while living at home for a period of time while he worked at McDonalds full time and attending school part time.

Fast forward a few years and he now has an accounting degree from OU and is working his way up the corporate food chain.

Having a kid before you're done with school and have a good job isn't ideal .. I think we all know that .. But it doesn't mean that you will never have a future or be able to provide for your child. It just means it's going to take a little longer and require a little more focus.

There are state programs to help your girlfriend get the medical attention she needs. Everything from prenatal to delivery is covered by the state if your income is low enough.

Your girlfriend deciding to keep the baby doesn't have to mean your life is over. Be patient, work hard, and you may well achieve everything you want in life .. and have a beautiful child to share it with.

Good luck,

Mark

#172 ·
wow, I leave work and look what happens!!

Look Fram boy, you put your heart and sole into it and you will be just fucking fine.

So you cant speel for siht, who the fuck cares. Go bust your ass on the farm, take care of your lady, and do what it takes to provide health insurance, a roof, and food to your new found family.

Your going to have to make some sacrifices, but I promise you one thing, the minute that kid squirts out of where you squirted in, you will never turn back.

It aint easy, it takes commitment, but go get it done.

Just tell the parents, there is no way around it.

get it done.

AJ Hall, go drink bleach.

#175 ·
AJ HALL YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD. PLEASE NEVER POST IN ANY THREAD AGAIN. YOU ARE A DUMBASS AND I HOPE YOU ARE STERILE.
That is all!!:thumb:
thats sig worthy

#179 ·
cliff notes.

fram_boy got a girl knocked up. He's skurred. should be though
a-gay hall is jealous cuz farm_boy gets to bang chicks, as a-gay doesn't get trim-ever.

Post pics of the young mother, and I'll give you my personal assurance that everything will be swell in the end. no pics will be bad karma for you. real crazy full-circle karma.

#182 ·
too bad AJ's old man didnt roll over and jack off on the wall..

I put 100 bux on farm boy's kid being a lot better at life than AJ

As for the situation im with UProcktoy I would love to have a son ! but i could not afford to raise him properly and im not married so there would be issues there..

P.S. is it time to ban AJ yet ?

#187 ·
My biggest problem with this subject, it has become socially acceptable.
"Parent will help"(Grandparents)
"Government will help"

Nothing is taken seriously.

Chad, your son is lucky to have a father that realizes what a big resposnabilty it is to be a parent, and is stepping up to the plate.

I seem to be surrounded everyday by people that don't give a damn.
I feel, for the most part, we have a whole generation of worthless, lazy, pieces of shit.

#189 ·
I feel, for the most part, we have a whole generation of worthless, lazy, pieces of shit.
Not a feeling. The truth.

#198 · (Edited)
you opened your mouth.

You dont have a fucking clue, trust me you dont.

I was 24 when I found out I was going to be a dad, guess what, I didnt have a fucking clue.

I was 2 weeks short of 25 when my son was born. I still didnt have a fucking clue.

I am 27 now, my son is 2 and a half, I still dont have a fucking clue.

So with all that said, AJ HALL, you have no fucking clue and it will be years until you do. Shut your fucking mouth and drink bleach.

#201 ·
Poor ole farm_boy, he is probably out selling his jeeps and wondering how much his Dale Sr. Limited Edition Nascar Jacket will get him on Ebay.

Or he took stevo's advice but accidentally grabbed the plastic hanger out of the closet.:rock:

On a more serious note, good luck to ya farm_boy, I think you have a better chance raising a kid than AJ Hall!!

#208 ·
Poor ole farm_boy, he is probably out selling his jeeps and wondering how much his Dale Sr. Limited Edition Nascar Jacket will get him on Ebay.

Or he took stevo's advice but accidentally grabbed the plastic hanger out of the closet.:rock:

On a more serious note, good luck to ya farm_boy, I think you have a better chance raising a kid than AJ Hall!!
Be honest? What makes you thin I would be a bad dad you dingle shit? I basically am a dad to my younger sisters now cause my parents cant get over there selves yet and still fight constantly and dont pay attention to my little sis's. And its been over a year. So to be honest, I dont think I would be a horrible dad. In fact I wanna be in the exact place uproktoy(sorry if I spelled that wrong) but I wanna be in the exact same posistion as him when im 27. Shit that would be great.

#202 ·
Congrats to you and your gf. Now man up and just tell your dad. You will be better off to be up front with him about it.

As for your gf's dad, well you have to take that chance, sit down and talk with him. If he likes you then it should be easy, if he don't like you then wear body armor.

If you need stuff ask I am sure there are enough members on here that have grown kids that still have baby stuff around.

As for your gf dropping out no need to, she will be done with school before the baby comes. Have her stay in school and finish it.

Oh if you sell any parts let me know. I am building a Cj-7, so if you need to start selling stuff let me know I will give you a fair price.

#215 ·
im 25 with one 4 year old that ive raised from almost birth because her dad is a dead beat that moved to the other side of the country and another lil girl that is mine and i love them both more than any thing in the world but im like roktoy still after all this time ... I HAVE NO DAMN CLUE WHAT IM DOIN ... but i try my damn hardest to make those girls happy as im the person they look up to and i dont want them to have the dad i had and become as fucked up as i am

#218 ·
A short summary of the last ten pages

fram_boy and his ol lady get to doing some of this

and a little of this maybe

he asks for some advice and gets mostly

This thread needs a lift Robin, Gay J to the rescue

phew that was a close one wait let me re-read my last ten posts before I

ah shit oh well let's dispense some more deep honest shat free advice in this thread

ah well there is always the 15th page where I can take some shit back that I wrote

Respected GL members tell Gay J to

and that he

and the drama continues

sorry farm boy hope it works out for you, surround yourselves with people who care. And care yourself to do the absolute best thing for the kid.

#222 ·
A short summary of the last ten pages

fram_boy and his ol lady get to doing some of this

and a little of this maybe

he asks for some advice and gets mostly

This thread needs a lift Robin, Gay J to the rescue

phew that was a close one wait let me re-read my last ten posts before I

ah shit oh well let's dispense some more deep honest shat free advice in this thread

ah well there is always the 15th page where I can take some shit back that I wrote

Respected GL members tell Gay J to

and that he

and the drama continues

sorry farm boy hope it works out for you, surround yourselves with people who care. And care yourself to do the absolute best thing for the kid.
Pretty funny BJ but I havent really takin back anything I said have I?

#219 ·
Sorry to jump in late in the game, but after reading 11 pages I've gotta say something. Stan, A.J., please stop arguing. And A.J. like I have been told before, don't pick a fight of 1 on 1000. Stan, you always seem to have a good point but try to force it onto those who do not accept. All of you guys make a good point at one time or another (or a lot) but just need to relax a little bit.

#231 ·
I have a proposal, slightly off topic.

We should create a process by which we nominate fellow gl4x4'ers for "should not procreate" status. With the (in)dignity of this status, you would receive an extra badge below your name.

Obviously, there need to be stringent requirements as to who should receive such an honor, because let's be honest, if just one or 2 nominations was good enough, we'd all have the badge within a week or 2.

To throw some more fuel in the fire and spur some discussion of this, I will propose 3 rather obvious entries into this distinguished hall of genetic rejects: aj ratboy, farmboy, and chiefwoohaw. I know woohaw isn't around any more, but it would still make me feel better if he had the badge.

discuss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.