Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Rough country lift kit....05+ Super duty lifts

6K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  454 jeep 
#1 ·
Anyone have a rough country kit on a newer suspension superduty? Looking to go with a 4-6 inch lift on my 06 F250. I spoke with Jeeperz and they said they have had a lot of luck with RC kits, Top gun customz also has said they have had many happy customers. When I get on powerstroke.org everyone says there lifts are junk!? They say Icon, and PMF are the best quality. They do look like nice kits but also 3X the cost of rough country kit

#5 ·
lol thats funny I have been PMing the guy that wrote that thread.....BTW that block is not just a block its a traction block.....it attaches to a long arm and to help with axle wrap.

I think im going to go with the Rough country kit and see what happens. I cant justify the cost of the ICON kits.

#26 ·
BDS ftw!!! as long as your the original buyer of the part they will replace any broken or bent part! i contacted bds and they are very helpful. drove down there to get new control arms i had to run to planet powersports to make the purchase (i am not the original buyer). i made the purchase went to the warehouse and picked them up. got to check out the warehouse too. :naughty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.