Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

doctor recomendation?

6K views 73 replies 41 participants last post by  JohnnyJ 
#1 ·
anyone know of a good doctor in the waterford area? i need to go have something looked at but i don't have health insurance so i don't wanna pay out the ass to have someone look at something for 2 seconds and say yea it's this now fork over 200 bucks..

#55 ·
do the red dye and wear a 2nd pair of socks, this will help remove the sweat from your feet and wick it away to the 2nd pair of socks. It keeps your feet dryer. I used the red dye once when I had some serious swamp foot from hunting a few years back. I stepped in a semi frozen river and my foot went through. I continued to hunt for the rest of the day. a few days later my foot was jacked up and I used that and within a few days it cleared it up.

#61 ·
I've been fighting athletes foot for quite a while. Nasty shit. The spray crap from Meijer stopped the itching just long enough to get to sleep, then it would start burning and itching like hell again and wake me up. My buddy at work suggested the red dye trick too. Soaked my feet in it for about 20 minutes mixed with hot water. In 2 days, that shit was gone. I used maybe $0.50 worth of dye instead of a $12 bottle of worthless crap.

#62 ·
#68 · (Edited)
I just talked to one of the Doc's at the hospital I work at. Post a pic of your feet and he said he can tell you for sure what you have and save you a boatload of coin.

He said to take a pic after the red dye, it will help the infected areas be more highlighted in the pic and will add detail.

#71 ·
YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO ASK!! :teehee: jk

Don't ask, don't tell (DADT) is the common term for the policy regarding gays and lesbians serving openly in the U.S. military mandated by federal law Pub.L. 103-160 (10 U.S.C. § 654). Unless one of the exceptions from 10 U.S.C. § 654(b) applies, the policy prohibits anyone who "demonstrate(s) a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts" from serving in the armed forces of the United States, because "it would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability." The act prohibits any homosexual or bisexual person from disclosing his or her sexual orientation or from speaking about any homosexual relationships, including marriages or other familial attributes, while serving in the United States armed forces. The "don't ask" part of the policy indicates that superiors should not initiate investigation of a service member's orientation in the absence of disallowed behaviors, though mere suspicion of homosexual behavior can cause an investigation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.