Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

doctor recomendation?

6K views 73 replies 41 participants last post by  JohnnyJ 
#1 ·
anyone know of a good doctor in the waterford area? i need to go have something looked at but i don't have health insurance so i don't wanna pay out the ass to have someone look at something for 2 seconds and say yea it's this now fork over 200 bucks..

#13 ·
no. rash from hell. got these little itchy pus bumps on the side of my foot when i break them open pus comes out but it doesn't go away. i poked them with a needle and dipped my foot in alcohol. burnt like hell but it didn't improve the condition by drying it out like i though it would.

#23 ·
Find RED food coloring and buy four bottles of them (like the kind you can buy from krogers). Dump them all over your foot, and let your foot soak in it for about 10 minutes. Do it over a pan, and keep re-dumping it over the foot. Whatever is in red dye will get rid of that, and it washes off your skin pretty easily.

#40 ·
Find RED food coloring and buy four bottles of them (like the kind you can buy from krogers). Dump them all over your foot, and let your foot soak in it for about 10 minutes. Do it over a pan, and keep re-dumping it over the foot. Whatever is in red dye will get rid of that, and it washes off your skin pretty easily.
I've heard of this before, but never had to try it myself since I have health insurance. If you are broke that is where I would start. My coworker said she used it on her kids rash on his back...filled the entire bathtub with red dye water. She just couldn't remember if they did it hot or cold......does anyone know?

#16 ·
I heard you could put a sweet ass vacuum on your foot, and it'll suck out all the bacteria that's causing your problem.

It's a badass one that's so awesome, it's not sold in stores, and nobody has heard of it. But I know a guy.

I go to some ************ named Muhammad somethin. And I would not recommend him.

#19 · (Edited)
Could be Athletes foot...fungi. No matter......Soak your feet in warm salt water and towel dry your feet. to dry it up you can get the foot powder and cream over the counter at rite aid or CVS. I'd do a Google on what you have and read up. "That will be $30." Sorry, no co-pay.:d:
Im no doc but i did have the problem at one time, took weeks to clear it up. Get rid of your old shoes........

#21 · (Edited)
did you try lotrimin on it?

It sounds like "swamp foot"
stop popping it! you're spreading the rash.
Soak it in epsom salt/warm water for 15 minutes twice a day dry well and let air for a while.
apply lotrimin or tinactin per directions on the packaging.
CLEAN white cotton socks ONLY till it goes away.

#22 ·
Id skip a doctor and go see a dermatologist....doctors have misdiagnosed rashes too many times....id try a cortozone cream, will stop the itching and help dry that mess up.

620-3376, dermatologist in Clarkston was on M-15 before 75, but may have moved office

cant come up w/ her name to save my life, but she's very good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.