Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

central mich trail ride

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  lososjoyride00 
#1 ·
anyone interested in getting together for a ride around Leota, Harrison area? i have a few friends available, and would like to meet a few members who ride. lets try to figure out a date.

#12 ·
hey! it's an Xr200 :sonicjay:

I dunno, I'm a super novice, so slow and steady wins the race for me, but who knows. I'm might be helping my buddy move this weekend, but maybe I could get him to bring down his Ural and come out.

#14 ·
i rode the gladwin trails today. saw 5 others out there. plus the 2 of us. we had a good ride got 3.5 hours in. got a little arm pump but it wasnt so bad with the winter season of the mod sleds. arm pump wore off and tore it up. was a hell of a good time. let me know what you all are thinking for riden and when?

#15 ·
rode the first laps on the new track at Michigan Moto Mania yesterday, and goin back today to help with some fences and maybe test out the new track. supposed to either go back this weekend, or go for a ride on the trails with a few friends. shoot me a pm if you wanna go for a ride.

#17 ·
my group runs leota alot..they were there 2 weeks ago.let me know and i will get some guys together..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.