Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#881 ·
I have to go iron my shirt for work and then shave and go to work. I forgot to eat breakfast but I did surf GL4x4 for an hour. I don't have time to make my lunch now either. poop.

#882 ·
getting the wife s oil changed. Maybe she will repay me with full service
Hope you have the hook ups because most full service techs are a rip off! Never doing the job right let alone not even doing a proper full service! Then they nag you with extras that do not even pertain to the full service job you are paying for in the first place!

#883 ·
Hope you have the hook ups because most full service techs are a rip off! Never doing the job right let alone not even doing a proper full service! Then they nag you with extras that do not even pertain to the full service job you are paying for in the first place!
Yup . All they do to new cars today is pull the plug , change the filter , check your air pressure , fill the washer solvent , put new oil in and put the plug back in if they remember . :teehee: And call that full service .

Before you go some place to get your oil changed . Look at the exit side and see , how many oil lines head out the door .

I have always changed my oil and always will . I can Fuc* shi* up all by myself . :rock: