Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#844 ·
I hate the Geico gecko.

#845 ·
I'm repairing drywall at my shop that I already paid and individual to do. It was a while ago and the person (married to wife's cousin) needed some cash and offered to fix some water damaged drywall in my office. He worked one day and asked for money, so I gave him what I thought the total job would cost. He disappeared after that. I later found out that he took the money and bought some cocain with it. Loser.

#846 ·
I'm repairing drywall at my shop that I already paid and individual to do. It was a while ago and the person (married to wife's cousin) needed some cash and offered to fix some water damaged drywall in my office. He worked one day and asked for money, so I gave him what I thought the total job would cost. He disappeared after that. I later found out that he took the money and bought some cocain with it. Loser.
Two rules:

1) Never hire relatives

2) Never pay in full, in advance

#849 ·
I've found it easier to cut out the middleman and pay in small amounts of cocaine.
Always make sure worker knows you have more as soon as work is done. It's amazing how fast the job gets finished.:thumb:
I've found that meth-heads work faster than the average coke addict. Their dental hygiene is usually a bit lacking though.

#852 ·
Two rules:

1) Never hire relatives

2) Never pay in full, in advance
I've known the guy a long time time and I respected him. He was going through a divorce yada yada yada and needed some money. What I did not know was that he had discovered booger sugar. He ended up moving out of state for awhile then back here then south a ways. I see him ever now and then but I just sort of nod at him because I really don't want to talk to him.

Cocain is a powerful drug. After this guy's wife left him over the drugs and other issues, she decided to console herself by jumping on every ninja dick available. For some reason, I find her alcohol fueled ninja sesions funny.

#853 ·
I've known the guy a long time time and I respected him. He was going through a divorce yada yada yada and needed some money. What I did not know was that he had discovered booger sugar. He ended up moving out of state for awhile then back here then south a ways. I see him ever now and then but I just sort of nod at him because I really don't want to talk to him.

Cocain is a powerful drug. After this guy's wife left him over the drugs and other issues, she decided to console herself by jumping on every ninja dick available. For some reason, I find her alcohol fueled ninja sesions funny.
Pics of her?:finger: