Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

View from the stand

41K views 351 replies 65 participants last post by  frdboy 
#1 ·
Post them up :woot:

This is some local property i have permission to hunt, will post my up north spot later.

See less See more
#7 ·
Well, despite the wind and rain I still managed to see deer every sit and my friend filled his doe tag so it was a good first week-end on the new property. Seen video from the neighbor of a spike on the property with at least 12"-14" spikes, hope he doesn't get shot this year.

#9 ·
Here is the view from the stand that I have setup at my brother-in-laws place. Only seen does and button bucks so far, but I know there are some nice bucks nearby.

Looking out over a heavy used trail:

Looking out the opposite side. Nice trail running by the fence row.

#11 ·

Coulee with lots of traffic.

so damn dry. the line of yellow trees is the coulee.

where I am posting up at.

the deer come down from those trees to drink.

#13 ·
all you gotta do is make it out here. My gf's family has a TON of private land, like enough to make her bitching worth it.:teehee:

#15 ·
what part of the state? My dads headed out to new mex for mule deer in a week or 2 here. I love new mexico, you drive through the desert for hours then in about 5 miles distance you are in huge mountains with snow caps and green tree's.

#31 ·
Stand i sat in tonight

Shot this guy in another stand about 100 yds from this one last Saturday.....he's a the bottom end of what we will shoot......typically i would have let him walk but it happened quick and i kinda misjudged him....still happy and proud....32yds, straight down to the ground

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.