Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Are you sick of yetti red Xing up this thread.

Motivational posters thread, NSFW... no fat chicks please.

5M views 12K replies 719 participants last post by  Lousypirate 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ok, i have been getting pm's all morning about this. so here is a fullsize.

See less See more
#3 ·
Steveo's PM conversation with me:

Me: Full size pic please?

Steveo: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w...0055xb9cl1.jpg
dont get any yogurt on your keyboard now

Me: I searched it on google. I just wanted to send ya a PM as a joke.

I'd like to see those boobs without a bra though. I'd imagine they might look like Jabba the hut with nipples.

Steveo: who fuckin cares? they are big ole tittes on a hot girl, unless this is how your coming out of the closet?

Me: Haha, no I'm not coming out of the closet. I dated a girl that had fantastic tits that were DDs. They looked absolutely killer in a bra. Once you had that bra off they dropped a good 8 inches and the nips were disgusting looking.

It's not always the size that matters if you ask me.

Steveo: true, but when your motorboating like a fucking 8 yr old with a sugar buzz, they all feel nice.

That last quote is fawking classic. :sonicjay:

#9 ·
I'd like to see those boobs without a bra though. I'd imagine they might look like Jabba the hut with nipples

true, but when your motorboating like a fucking 8 yr old with a sugar buzz, they all feel nice.
I don't know which of these is better.

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
thanks for that cockfag... ever heard of linking?

I go into this thread, and right in the middle of the screen is a chick putting her face in another chick's tits... and there happen to be like 3 people walking by my cube at the same time

#20 ·
kinda

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.