74K views 478 replies 81 participants last post by  Rockstar 
#1 · (Edited)
This post has been deleted
#121 ·
Go to your sent folders.

Print screen.

Open MS Paint.

Paste.

Upload to gl4x4 just like you would an email and attach the photo.

No dog in this fight, but thats how you would do it if it was really that important.

Personally I would suggest just getting on the phone and taking care of it.

#122 ·
Thanks for the info. Yea I know, but there are a few pole smokers who keep getting involved that shouldnt. This other guy is a tool. And if he is going to imply I am a lier, that I would love to make him look like the ass he is. Thanks though, and I love your avatar! It rocks!!

#123 ·
Yes, you do have to constantly defend yourself. The reason for that is because you're the one making the claim. All we've seen is a bunch of typing from both sides and no pictures of any bad parts. If you didn't want any commentary from anyone else, it should have never been brought forth in the forum. Like UP_ROKTOY said, the phone would be way more effective than what is going on here. Its what should have taken place first, before doing this.

UP_ROKTOY posted the correct procedure to take a screen shot. That's sufficient proof that you did what was required on your end to send the original PM that was "lost".

#124 · (Edited)
so heres some of your proof arse hole. Maybe now you will shut the F up.
Maybe now you will appear more credible. Good job. :thumb: I think the thread has been going in your direction anyway, though. Now its just more solid.

#130 ·
Hell my booger welds from a 20 year old welder with 10 year old wire look better than that. I'm still waiting on the answer to my question on where he got this certs from.

Oh and James, maybe a phone call would have be the better way to handle everything, not a PM. Go have a beer, calm down.

#176 ·
:thumb:

Roktoy-Cracker Outfitters

"You could build better, but wouldn't you rather pay more?" :sonicjay:

Clarkston and UP industries

"He can't weld, I don't have patience, you're shits going to end up fukt." :tonka:

How about, "Crack Rock Fabrication" :tonka:

#139 · (Edited)
They were not pulled through, yet. They were retro fitted with a plasma cutter to fit. Like I said before, the tj and cj stuff I have seen in person and are sweet, totally sweet. That is why I am so offended by what happened to my bumpers.

#138 ·
Fabbing isn't hard. It's as much common sense and patience as it is skills.

I have seen Neil do some nice work. I still can't figure out why these bumpers were built so poorly. If it was laziness or just a rushed job or lack or caring, just to make a buck.

#140 ·
wow, those are terrible welds, but then again, when somebody plasma cuts holes instead of drilling, what do you expect. ugh.

xj, your actions was making me doubt you for a bit. I'm sorry. I guess I understand why your pissed at the world.

#143 ·
I have been leaning towards the fab shop's side during this thread (I've owned a business, I know what they are going through) but I'm also understanding of the customer's expectations. I would like to see what the rest of the bumper looks like. One post said that the last part of the build was rushed, maybe the last plate was cobbled to get the customer what they want in a hurry. As a business owner I understand what has to be done when a customer is waiting in the office tapping their foot because their vehicle, parts, whatever, isn't done. On the customer's side, that's not acceptable quality for a professionally built part. If it's just that one plate that's screwed up it should not be a difficult fix. I hope it works out for all parties involved.

#145 ·
I hear you on this but at the end of the day, I just can't buy it. Knowing that a customer is going to be using this as a pull point takes precedence over an impatient customer. If you want your reputation to stand, you have to take the position of "If I can't do it right, I won't do it at all".

As a supplier to the offroad industry, they should have told him he could have his money back if he was not willing to wait for it to be right. Period.

#146 ·
Like whiterhino says....do it right or don't do it at all. If I was fabbing a bumper myself and I ended up with something like that I would be pissed to have to scrap it, but I would rather spend a few bucks and a little time and just do it right. If I was running a fab shop there is no way in hell I would ever even let anyone see crap like that. 99% of their work may be great, but one bad job like this will change a lot of people's minds about buying from them. Especially when there isn't a shortage of fab shops in MI right now.

#153 · (Edited)
thanks for the turn in support all. It is nice to see people understanding my chemically imbalanced anger and frustration. the deal Neil and I have worked out requires me to edit a few thing in this thread once I have cash in hand. So all will know if I get my money back or if there is more monkey biz! I think all is well. I am having a hell of a time with the money orders though. No one wants to cash them. I will try again tomarrow.

#156 ·
thanks for the turn in support all. It is nice to see people understanding my chemically imbalanced anger and frustration. Have fun with it while you can, as the deal Neil and I have worked out requires me to edit a few thing in this thread once I have cash in hand. So all will know if I get my money back or if there is more monkey biz!
Again, I have no dog in this fight, but if it took you to bring it the publics eye, and you had to say some things that they aren't proud of that isn't something they should hold over your head for you to be able to get your money back....IMO.

I mean, if I get mad at best buy and tell people not to shop there and they give me my money back, I can still tell people not to shop there......

#155 ·
thats bullshit. just because he makes it right doesn't mean it didn't happen. he still sold you some SHITTY bumpers. making it right at this point should happen regardless of you editing this thread.

If he wants to run a business then don't sell shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.