Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

New Years weekend Snow Run. 2010 Wheel- in. at R&V

19K views 302 replies 63 participants last post by  EASY STEP 
#1 · (Edited)
Rocks and Valleys will be open for a New Year Wheel In. Snow run Sat. January 2nd. Open at 10am and a Hot dog cook out around 1;00pm around a roaring fire. With or without snow ,rain or shine. The park will also be open the first weekend of the month for Dec.- March for snow runs as well.
Posting WAY early to give time to make plans.
Let it Snow Let It Snow

#26 ·
I thought I would share a few pictures from winter of 2008, of Rocks and Valleys before it was an off road park! I didn’t have any from last winter because we broke with in the first half hour.

It was a blast in its natural state, can’t wait for this winter with all the improvements.

Let it snow!

Attachments

#35 · (Edited)
maybe the boys new toy will be done by then :confused:! (were working on it now) good test and tune for sno fari ! had a blast in the snow last winter with my tj ! but now we have a yj with 39.5s and a small block!:naughty: we can bust a few trails for ya this year loso. we will bring extra trans fluid !:poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.