Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

NSFW hot garage helpers updated

215K views 507 replies 125 participants last post by  ScOoTeR 
#1 · (Edited)
nsfw
-updated pics-
here are mine

well i get two helpers in the garage last night! and its weird i didnt get anything done to the jeep????

how about every one posting up thier hot garage helpers!

See less See more
#237 ·
don't misunderstand me zuk. I want her to do it. I am on her side about this. multiple times to try and prove me wrong. I have been to the future I know what will happen. prolly dripping whore juice just reading this thread.

#248 ·
i do not have a self esteem problem, it is one of those things that i would like to do before i die! I am sorry i do NOT have sex or give head to strangers i am faithful to my husband and will always be. I am not the only girl that does this look at all the other women that go just once to say that they have done it.

#255 ·
like my last post i really enjoy looking at the pics and she likes to see me happy so I won't beat her whore ass

(i'm not greedy. feel free to:) -insert a whole bunch of wife beating comments here!-
:confused:

#260 ·
nope. just seen what it does and been caught in the middle of something I knew nothing about. I have tried to help the friends who got entangled into it and learned the hard way you cannot help. I have Zero respect for those girls. you get what you deserve.

#266 ·
That's hot!:naughty:

#270 ·
Make sure she puts on lots and lots of perfume and doesn't eat anything "gassy" before she dances. A farting lap-dancer is a real turn off.

Oh. And just because you wanna see your wife gang-banged doesn't give you the right to be indecent at the strip club. Wait til you get home before you start cuffing the carrot. Doing it at the club is inappropriate.

If she doesn't make enough money for a Jeep, slap her around real good.

#276 ·
Did you bang her fun bags?:teehee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.