Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

LayinFrame2K

45K views 334 replies 88 participants last post by  Nuggets 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, Many of you have had to deal with him. I've been dealing with him in my little hole on this board (Religions/Politics/Government) and have been trying to be civil about it. He just crossed the line IMO.

A Pm I got from him

layinframe2k said:
can you change your avatar that bitch in it is hideous

Just thought I'd Solidify any questions you may have about him.

That's all I'm going to put right now because I don't think anything else I would put would be in my normal Character.

Edit: BTW, Changed my Profile Pic because my wife asked me too after finding out about this whole thing.

#169 ·
Hell, someone give this tool a job. He's totally milking the system now!
Maybe Kodiak can train him in Kerby sales?

#178 ·
I don't by the whole "I don't live at that address" thing.

As much of an ass he is on the net, I can't believe he cares about anyone he doesn't know, if he moved, then his parents still live there and he doesnt' want them to get all that, but they raised him...

This post has been deleted
#187 ·
This post has been deleted
#190 ·
I'm sorry to anyone who was offended by anything i said.

Just delete any and all contact info or facebook pages.

Or just delete the thread
No douche bag. You don't apologize to those offended, you apologize for being offensive. It's time to be a man and step up. Now do it over.

#195 ·
I just got a PM from our favorite douchebag!

layinframe2k said:
please delete your post.

My reply:
schweeb said:
No. I'm posting publicly available information. I have done nothing wrong.

Deal with the consequences of your actions. Perhaps you should show some real remorse. Groveling may help.

#200 ·
I just got a PM from our favorite douchebag!
X2 this is what I got.

Re: hey
Quote:
Originally Posted by layinframe2k
yeah you guys did and i'm truely sorry at this point. i was just my family left out of it.

quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by layinframe2k
please delete your post.
How many times were you asked to please not be a douche bag. Granted, this is the internet, but most of us on this board know each other in real life, and hang out. So when you come on here, being an asshole, have total disregard for our community there are consequences to be paid. From the looks of things, you have been going around for YEARS being a douche to people. What sucks, is you screwed with the wrong group of people here, and they were able to erase your computer screen and expose you for who you are.
Good luck with life.

Here is an out there, but plausible idea. When you want a dog to leave something alone, you give him something to take his attention. You want your family out of this. So post a picture, of your drivers license. That gets your family off mailing lists, and puts the heat right square on your shoulders. It also does the obvious of if, in the future, you really piss the wrong person off, that they have your address, as opposed to you parents.
Just food for thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.