Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

fun on the highway

517K views 3K replies 324 participants last post by  greygoose 
#1 ·
First I saw this lawn mower transporter and thought it was funny...then it start spewing a James Bond'ish smoke screen..the photo didn't really grasp the impressive nature of said smoke screen but it caused a bunch of retards to slam on their brakes three lanes deep!!

then I saw this plate as I was getting off the the e-way...this too made me laugh

See less See more
#1,097 ·
Yeah...this is the shit that scares me and makes me wish we had safety inspections in this state......going down the same roads my wife and kids drive down are people like this......this didn't even come in for brake work :fish:

Looks fine to me

#1,103 ·
Hard to get a pic of, but we have a late 90s s10 in for an alignment right now. Customer just installed a 3.5" lift.

There is NO nut on the idler to center link, thank fully the pinch is still holding it together.

The pitman are nut is fully backed off the center link and the only thing holding the nut on it is the cotter pin. The pinch isn't holding anymore and the center link is floating on the pitman arm stud.

#1,115 ·

It's hard to tell but those are those rock star rims or whatever they are called on a ford escape
You know the wheels the dbags have on their lifted trucks at the mall

#1,120 ·
Sorry for the paper reflection on the glass, this one came up in a hurry while in a MI left turn.

Chevette Diesel

#1,122 ·
I used to own one of those. NA diesel with a 5 speed stick. No matter how warm it was, first start of the day you had to use starting fluid. That car was a serious tank, not fast, but was a great car, it was one of my first. Only paid $100 bucks for it, was sitting in some guys back yard for years, I Took a can of starting fluid, a battery and a can of diesel and she fired right up. I miss that car :( I treated it like an offroad go cart, even gave it a dukes of hazard push bar in front, so it didn't last long after that :sonicjay:

#1,123 ·
Here is one I got yesterday the ladder is held on the roof with a strip of tape thru the back doors and a bungee cord on the front. It was bouncing all over the place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.