Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

anyone from or in Harrison area going to join us Sat at Snow Snake for the snow run.

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  ronprice 
#1 ·
We should leave around Noon but be there between 10 and 12 . meet greet hang in the loung till departure. Will be wheelin out back then heading out to trails up toward Houghton Ocean. A great time each year.

#5 ·
I have Friday off and plan to get the jeep ready to go on Saturday
Always up for a trail ride
Cool !! I have to work and incorporate playing in with it. Hope to have time to talk before heading out. I may be only able to join in on the out back playing and go back to work durring the rest of the ride. But you should have a great time with the rest of the group the rest of the day.:bdr2:

#14 ·
Normally misplacing a phone is not a big deal, but when the phone you misplace is also your modem to the internet it becomes a huge deal.
Well we didn’t find it, and to buy a reconditioned one (Red Razor) was $389.00.
So we drove to Mt Pleasant on Sunday bought a new phone, but then when we got home it wouldn’t connect…so back to the store today. We are up and running once again.

Wheeling was a great time…Can’t wait to go back to that area again, hope we are invited.
I want to follow Ron…that was fun!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.