Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Jeeps Play On Groundhog Day

2K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  Ljltrucking 
#1 · (Edited)
Leave the Harrison Moose Lodge at 10:00 a.m. and play in snow for the day. Lunch at a Bar near trail's.

Date: 02/02/08

Trail/Area: Clare/Gladwin/Missaukee Counties

Difficulty Level: 2

Organized Event?: No

Vehicle Limit?: no

#2 ·
Hopefully going :thumb: Not sure what jeep we will have but need to go for a ride. This sitting around the house crap sucks... I'm sure Doc will want to go as long as its not snowing so he dont have to plow :tonka: And BIG UGLY is always up for a ride... :rock: Hope to see ya there

#4 ·
1 is you can do it
2 you may want to give it a bit more gas
3 put some tires on that thing so you can keep up:bdr2::sonicjay:

J/K some what. It will be slippery deep wet snow and you will need some mods to keep up ( agressave tires maybe some lift / a good running rig / a tow strap and the willing ness to get stuck.or follow in the tracks and you should be OK

#6 ·
I'd like to go, just depends on if I get my front pinion seal done and new front d.s. by then. I've always wanted to check out that area. I'll check back as the date gets closer.

#16 ·
I'm still interested, got my pinion seal done last weekend, but not the front driveshaft. Guess I could just pop it in when I get up there. Not 100% sure I'll be there yet, more like 55%. Could I get an address for the meeting spot for mapquest or someone PM me a phone number or directions from 127?? Thanx!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.