Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

The Walking Dead *official thread*

218K views 2K replies 172 participants last post by  wrath 
#1 · (Edited)
This show is awesome.

See less See more
#439 ·
Ok I thought I saw a thread for this. I JUST started watching this. Through netflix I have seasons 1 and 2. I am into episode 3 of season two. I have a number of questions, but Ill go back through the previous 22 pages and make sure nobody has asked them yet.

Phenominal show!

#442 ·
Ok. While I am not very far, ive read through wikipedia and some spoiler sites so I mostly know whats going on while I catch up...

A few questions.

1. The opening scene of season 1. Rick is in his cop car, drives up to an intersection where there has been a pretty decent accident. Gets a fuel can out of of the car, and goes off on foot to a gas station then kills that little zombie girl. Where is this in the story line? Really no mention made of it - I am guessing this is before he takes off for Atlanta.

2. They make kind of a big deal of the black guy and his son in season 1 - Rick would talk to him at dawn over the walkie talkie. At this point I do not believe he has popped up, but I feel like they set it up where he and his son will pop back up. Anyone agree?

3. The church. While it was mentioned maybe had something to do with the farm, is it possible the zombies are smarter than we realize? To me, it seems like they were waiting for dinner to come to them.

All for now.

#455 ·
so...who thinks Lori is still alive? or is she gonna show back up as a zombie? come on think about it....they've never shown her after Carl "supposedly" shot her. and when Rick found the room, there wasn't a huge pool of blood, just a zombie that appeared to eat too much....I don't think she's dead! I think someone else is in the prison and has her.

#458 ·
zactly....we assume.....hmmmm...makes you wonder doesn't it?!

Another one to think about is the black guy and his son in the very first episode, they used to show Rick trying to get ahold of them at the end of each episode, what happened with all of that? Did I miss something?

P.S. I hope Phillip gets eaten, I can't stand that SOB!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.