Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Vote for Jesse James bike

7K views 95 replies 51 participants last post by  73f250cummins 
#1 ·
Please text "2" to 97979 thanks

#5 ·
I like Jesses Bike and Sr. as well. Fast and Loud did a nice old school bike but its not the best. I have seen way better at AutoRama. Jr's Looks cool but I FUCKINGHATE that huge ass front tire shit he does. They make the bikes look like a Tall 400 lb Fat Chick. UGLY. Then again this just IMO.

#12 ·
No fucks given.

#16 ·
They gave occ time to anodize and polish their bike too but no one bitched. To cut Jessie some slack he did fab the frame and body work from scratch. All gas monkey did was chop up a stock bike, I do think theirs is the coolest though. Jrs is pretty gay, not a fan of the bulbous rear fender or how high the front fender sits in the rear. He shoulda stretched it to be a few inches off the ground, but the big front wheel thing is all the rage in the custom world. All the baggers seem to be running 23"+ wheels. Fucks the handling up so I don't get it.

I dig the gas monkey rode (supposedly) to Vegas so if I were to vote they'd get it. The old biker build offs required the bike to be ridden to the destination, I think Billie lane was almost dq'ed once when his bike wouldn't run, he ended up riding a good stretch with it backfiring really bad. They need to make that a requirement again

#22 ·
All of the bikes have some good and some bad. It is too bad that Jesse is pulling this shit. He is getting paid by Discovery to do this. Any time any of his suppliers are late he bitches, moans, bashes them on TV and fires them. Hipocritical as all hell and tries to justify it. Sad thing is the sheep who kiss his ass, love tasting his shit. Im glad he finally steped out side the box and bult something different. Looks like JR's shit talking got to him. He is as transparent as a window.

#29 ·
Jesse's bike is pretty cool but I want to see someone on it. It looks like its made for a midget, the front of the OCC bike is gay and the pipes that stick out a foot are more gay. Gas monkey did what they do. Nice bike. Pjd built a monster as usual. I like the style though. has that 32 ford/hot rod look. The wheels are the wrong color red though. hhmmmm?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.