Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

*** Blessing of the Jeeps 2013 ***

37K views 269 replies 87 participants last post by  Wramblerguy 
#1 ·
Its the new year, and its time to once again mark your calendars for the annual blessing of the jeeps. Saturday May 4th, the gates open at 8am for the 12th annual Jeep blessing in Mesick MI. Below is a link to the Cadillac jeeps site with all the information you need about this event. Hope to see you all there.

http://cadillacjeepers.com/jeep-blessing/

This post has been deleted
#84 ·
Construction on the drivers courses officially starts tomorrow. We still have a foot and a half of snow on parts of Chadville yet. Weather just hasnt been in our favor so far this year. The stocker trail will be 90% new this year, and airing down will be highly recommended. We are adding a couple new features to the intermediate section so no one should get bored there.

We had huge plans for Chadville again this year, but Jeff Ellens the owner of Ellens corners died in a snowmobile accident this winter and we were unsure of the future of the Jeep Blessing at that time and have postponed our big buildup in Chadville until next year.

With Kim Ellens permission we have dedicated this years blessing to Jeff, so I ask you to come and show your support to her and her family as this event wouldn't even be possible in it's present form without all that Jeff has done for the Cadillac Jeepers. How many gas stations will let you pore 7 loads of cement in their back yard and then invite everyone to play on it? None I suspect.

RIP Jeff You will be missed!

RB

#86 ·
Jeff Ellens was a great guy and a freind to jeepers, snowmobilers and just about everybody else. He will be missed.

#94 ·
Looking forward to this.looks like you guys have been working hard as usual.should be another great year.Jeff was a good guy.he will be missed.

#99 ·
I've been to the blessing a bunch before but I've only ever ran the intermitiate course never chadville. For those of you who have ran Chadville, do you think the rock garden would give me trouble in a YJ with one locker (rear) and 35s? Thinking of trying it this year...

#113 ·
been working my butt off trying to get jeep ready for this event. hell even the wife has been helping she is really excited about this which is a 1st lol. i have done some reading and dont see anything butt is there any safety equiptment rules or helmet rules? want to have bases covered when we get there. thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.