Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Stopped by F.O.A's HQ today.

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Tab 
#1 ·
I'm in vegas this week visiting family and since I have a set on order I wanted to stop by and check em out. JD the owner was very cool, gave me a full tour of the facility and the production. I got to check out a few of the project rigs and some of the carnage from KOH! It's cool to see a complete American made shock facility that is down to earth. I can't wait til my shocks arrive.

#3 ·
yeah it's a completely different facility. they are still setting up the office. its not very big but they were working non stop when i was there.

#8 ·
They do seem to work great when you don't have anything to compare them to. Two names in the coilover business that I will only use is Fox and King…the other companies don’t produce a product that can handle abuse and work at the same time. There is a reason FOA are cheaper than Fox and Kings and that reason is in the quality department.

#12 ·
I never said they were terrible, just cheaper in the quality dept. They cut costs somewhere right? When I looked they did cost less than a good shock but not half, nowhere near half. Make sure you're comparing apples to apples as far as sizing ect. Get whatever you want, just remember that you get what you pay for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.