Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Puppy's first time in the snow..

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Smiley23 
#1 ·
Being the goofy pup that he is, I couldn't wait for the first snowfall of the season to see Sam's reaction. So today we woke up around 7:30 a.m. because he was jumping all over us on the bed. We finally got up to let him go outside. He was excited like every morning but once he stepped out of the door he was like: "What the f... I am not stepping on this!" :tonka:

I didn't have enough memory left in the camera to record the moment when after a little while of sniffing around in the snow, he stopped and looked at us like saying: "OK you fawkers nice joke, where did you hide the grass"? :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

See less See more
#4 ·
x3 our dog loves the snow.

#13 ·
Oh ya! This was just in the very beginning! After a while he was having a ball playing in the snow! I made snowballs to throw them to him. The goof dog would try to "catch" them like a normal ball.. :sonicjay: Here a pick of him taking a break after playing for a while...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.