4” lift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=GOdWOP6NG1g#t=0s

Things we are selling off from it:

Engine $850
Transmission $650
Axles $850 each

See less See more
#35 ·
I'm surfing pirate fairly regularly and have yet to see these builds you speak of....but, my reference is from reading through cadillac forums of guys building 600+ hp with turbo/supercharged motors.

the 6 speed wasn't available in 08 in the trailblazer or any full size platform. did you use an 09+ ecm/harness? I'm curious what it takes to put one of these transmissions into an older model. If you're just using some other company to make it work just say so - I'd rather hear details from a source able to detail the operation.

#36 ·
this is out of a cadillac denali, we have had to switch motors/trans so much its not funny. We DO NOT build the harrness or computer. i can build you any axle or suspension that you can dream of..... but in no way could i build a harness for this setup:teehee:. i can get you in contact with the companys we us if you would like. We are looking at getting some software to be able to improve the performance of an exsiting system (EFI Live) though.

i dont know about the builds that erin was talking about and the builds i was talking about arent necessarily on pirate. they might be they might not be.IDK

#38 ·
I would really like to hear more about the wiring/ecm vendor if thats not too much.

I guess I need to join up on a sport truck forum to get the information I'm really looking for - vvt 5.3/4l60e/nv246 to cts-v 6.2/6L90E/nv271. Basically I'm trying to make my 1500 into a newer/improved max package because towing with the 4 speed sucks.

Even if it is a jeep :poke: the axles and driveline are pretty sweet and the work looks A+

#59 ·
looks like you have to build some sliders for gordan now bj. sounds good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.