Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

**SOLD**YJ frame nice shape w/axles 3:55 $400.00

2K views 29 replies 4 participants last post by  gmotox 
#1 · (Edited)
1991 YJ frame real nice shape (light surface rust), motor mounts have been cut off ( i have section of other frame with mounts if needed) rear cross member has light bend from moving around yard. no springs included.
$400.00 o/b pm if interested
Eric

See less See more
#16 ·
No brake or fuel lines trans crossmember has long bolts thru frame, mounts were torched off on mount side and need finish grinding, it was a 6cyl. Michigan frame, the axles are dana 30 and 35 there are no springs. po started v8 conversion, did all the work i bought it for a cj conversion and have since started other projects! frame is solid!

#19 ·
Do the long bolts go thru the original holes? Were the old ones stripped out or broke? What about other mounts you have? Might want to come take a look at it this weekend your not to far from me. Can you post some more pics of frame, trans crossmember bolts, rear crossmember, motor mount area, Etc.
I can give you my e-mail if needed.

#20 ·
it looks like the long bolts go through the original holes, i have this tucked away and have to move another frame of it to see pics clear, the other mounts i have are still attached to small sections of frame rail so no damage has been done them! if you go in my public profile there is a set of pics that should show everything! the rear crosssmember has surface rust not rotten!!

#24 ·
From your pic and looking at my frame, looks like the trans member has been moved up about 6 in.. Mounts you have are for a 6 cyl., right? I know its the holiday weekend but I would really like to take a look at this frame. I'm very interested in it. Poss. to take a look Sat. or Sun. if your going to be around?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.