Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tigers '2012

21K views 346 replies 44 participants last post by  booblinker 
#1 ·
So far so good. But Figured I'd make one thread for me to bitch about Leyland, Raburn and inge in future games instead of making multiple threads.

#122 ·
Also, might I add this is the 5th time this year a blown call could fuck up the outcome of this game, as it would be 4-4 if the ump wasn't a blind old man, like 70% of them are.

#127 ·
get over the blaming the officials, I mean seriously, calls happen, you are only crying about them because they can't seem to win a game.

I mean......

17th in rbi's
13th in hr's
12th in hits
11th in runs
10th in the AL in wins,
20th overall in wins

19th in team ERA
18th in whip
25th in opponent batting average
21st in fielding percentage.

I mean, clearly, it's the refs fault that in 5 games (as you call it) they took one from the tigers, and the other 45 games the tigers stats are bad because of the officials.

seriously?

I mean fuck

Are you retarded?

#130 ·
7th in batting ave.

2nd in strikeouts by pitchers.

And I'm not blaming the Tigers poor play on the umps bad calls. I just think the umps suck lately.

#128 ·
No it's the teams fault for playing like garbage, just so hard to see huge blown calls every other game, that could affect the outcome of the game, when they have such a hard time getting a win, and those few game would make a pretty big diff in the standing right now. Plus part of it is just to argue with you.

#129 ·
Well that was a little better.

#134 ·
last night was fun to watch, mostly because q berry forced them to play some exciting baseball by bunting, slapping singles, stealing bases, and making good catches in the outfield.

miggy is always fun to watch too, he runs the basepath so good for a big slow guy just by being smart....this team could be a riot if they could just put it all together.

#138 ·
Fielder and Young also got on base 3 times.

#152 ·
No, the umpires are perfect, and even when they aren't it does not have any effect on the outcome of the game, ever.

#151 ·
"I don't believe in that geek stuff"
-Jim Leyland

In reference to statistics, like OPS, OBP, WAR, WHIP

Just DIE already you old fucking awful manager.
Dude is a .500 career manager with an unlimited payroll. And I swear to god that he fills his lineup card out just to fuck with the fans.

Fuck you Leyland!
PLEASE hire Terry Francona!!!! Like, today

#155 ·
They might as well just give up. I keep saying to myself, "They will have a good month and be back in it". But not looking good, they are tied with KC, and only 4.5 games ahead of the Twins. I had high hopes, and knew It might not come together, but never in my wildest dreams would I have expected them to be even close to this bad.

#162 ·
If it wasn't for a really good catch by Berry in the 7th the starters would have blown another save. Before this game I kept thinking after the game "ok a few more, and we can get outta this funk and get back in it" Not anymore, I truly don't see it ever happening at this point.

#166 ·
2 bad calls on plays that shouldn't have been close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.