Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tigers '2012

21K views 346 replies 44 participants last post by  booblinker 
#1 ·
So far so good. But Figured I'd make one thread for me to bitch about Leyland, Raburn and inge in future games instead of making multiple threads.

#10 ·
On a Tigers related note...

I walked into downtown Birmingham early Saturday morning to go get coffee and a newspaper and saw David Ortiz from the Sox out jogging laps between the Townsend Hotel and Maple at 6:30 in the morning. My god that is one big dude!

#23 ·
makes perfect sense, Justin has struggled in late innings in a couple games, let him fight thru one and get his mojo.

I'm surprised jim let it go that long, but I think it's good that he did.

Also Papa Grande had thrown a lot of pitches the night before, so jim probably wanted to let him get some rest also.

#28 ·
So far this year, everyone who said Cabbie would be a good 3rd baseman has proved me wrong, I hope you are right for the rest of the year. Also. I am happy to see when we aren't hitting, pitching is holding up, but we need to get our bats going like the should soon. and stop waiting til the 7th to hit.

#29 ·
bats going like they should be? dude fielder and cabbie are on fire, cabbie seems to be pulling out of his slump, everyone else is contributing pretty well, they are scoreing 3+ runs a game, and they just swept a series.....

they are playing decent. Even Inge is proving to be a decent 2nd basemen, I just hope he falls down and brakes his spirit and walks away from the game....

Fielder is a stud, so far I can't think of a better off season signing. I hope he keeps it up, him and cabbie could make this team real fun to watch for the next 5+ years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.