Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
159K views 1K replies 143 participants last post by  Ryanw10 
#1 · (Edited)

I bought my 99 Wrangler used, it already had a 3in BDS lift, Garvin Wilderness rack, 2 sets of rims and tires and all the stock parts.

First set of mods: Arb Bull bumper, Fake beadlocks w/ the ring painted white, Hella Rallye 4000 HIDs, Pioneer AVIC-N1 navigation system. York/Kilby OBA.

Second round of mods: Rubicon Express 4.5 Superflex lift kit, black hinges, black grill cover, Off Road Only Lightdots, Ipod, Cobra CB..

Future plans: Warn 9.5si MOSFET winch, w/ ORO Synthetic Line, BFG Mud Terrians 35's, 4.56 gears(or 33's with 4.10 gears) ARB locker installed in the rear 44, an Aussie Locker installed in the front. Off Road Onlys Swayloc and U-turn, Rokmen Cornor Guards, and Walker Evan Beadlocks.

See less See more
#980 ·
So now ive bought my jeep... lets say frame and tub from you. Did a complete build. Wheeled in three states. Got bored and sold said pile of parts for bookoo bucks to a dood in colorado, and your shit hasn't even turned the crank over. And i has a house payment. Big ass boat and 30 k suv. I'm gonna go ahead and say it, your puttin that pussy on a pedestal braahh

#1,009 ·
The company unfortunately loss business so a reduction in work force was needed. Last hired = first fired lol. I got a nice severance package and a lot of marketable experience so plenty of positives came from it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.