Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

fat guy no more!

112K views 973 replies 130 participants last post by  Shotgun 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I got on the scale lastnight and WOW I'm super fat :( (318.6lbs).so today is the day I start doing something about it! Im only going to drink water(also some beer):teehee: watching what I eat and doing some biking to start.
I will be happy if I can get down to 220-240 range !
Week 1-312.2lbs=-6.4
week 2-302.8lbs=-9.4
week 3-300.1lbs=-2.7
week4-298.0lbs=-2.1
Week5-295.2lbs=-2.8
Week6-293.8lbs=-1.4
Week12?-284.0lbs

#308 ·
Closing the gap on 50lbs. I'll be into the 230s rather soon (241 this morning). Really excited for 50lbs! I've been buckled down pretty hard for about 3 weeks, no alcohol, no sugar, under 25g of carbs a day. I'm also doing a bit of intermittent fasting, making sure I'm actually hungry before I eat. Surprising how long steak and eggs will keep you going!

#324 ·
No green still on the wagon lol my scale broke and I haven't got a new one hahaha

#340 ·
Need more motivation other than bathroom scale readings? If high cholesterol is a concern, I managed to lose over 50 points in the past year thanks to diet and exercise. Before I my levels were unhealthy across the board but now are either in the healthy or acceptable range. All diet and exercise, no prescriptions.

Sorry, amc82cj7 (Jeff). :rock:

#343 ·
Good job guys.

I would like to be more active and loose a bit myself but motivation is a huge factor these days. I did go kayak fishing and rode my bike this week so its better than nothing. And I also finished a decent project I have been working on for a few months, have to stay motivated to knock another one out starting Monday or sooner.

#344 ·
Ive just been trying to limit myself to 1 pop a day and trying to cut out fast food or anything like it out of my diet. With being busy, sometimes I think eating is a hassle which is why most of time im looking for a fast meal. Did some good grocery shopping and also like the link sandles just posted so Im gunna give this another try. I just want to lose 30 lbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.