Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

fat guy no more!

112K views 973 replies 130 participants last post by  Shotgun 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I got on the scale lastnight and WOW I'm super fat :( (318.6lbs).so today is the day I start doing something about it! Im only going to drink water(also some beer):teehee: watching what I eat and doing some biking to start.
I will be happy if I can get down to 220-240 range !
Week 1-312.2lbs=-6.4
week 2-302.8lbs=-9.4
week 3-300.1lbs=-2.7
week4-298.0lbs=-2.1
Week5-295.2lbs=-2.8
Week6-293.8lbs=-1.4
Week12?-284.0lbs

#4 ·
thanks guys and girl! i did it 5 years ago . i went from to 295 down to 225 in about six months then i blew out both my sholders at the gym:teehee: its been a slow rise back up to where i am now.

#9 ·
I have gained about 15 lbs since I moved. HAHA, sorry, not 318 yet, but I will do my best to meet you 1/2 way. Good luck! Lay off the fast food, soda pops, and mix up heathers guts more often. Now thats a program!

#16 ·
Kill the sugar and get good fat and I bet you will drop weight like crazy.

I started at 283, 8 weeks ago, was 258 this morning. Paleo works, and everything you eat is delicious.

This,.................. with exercise.

I was put on this diet after I was diagnose as Type II. I went from hovering at the 280, down to 219. Now however I'm putting muscle mass back on and am back up to 245, have dropped 8 inches on the belt line. (44 - 36) All of this since the first of the year.

I have to dissagree with everything being delicious though. I don't care how you dress it up.............Broccoli is an evil weed!!!!!

#12 ·
Good luck! I was at about 230 in November 2011, down to 190 by April 2012, slacked off for the past year and got back up to 205. I have recently started at it again the past 3 weeks or so. I'm down about 5lbs so far. My goal is to be at around 170 which is about what I was when I graduated high school 7 years ago.

#30 ·
I like Broccoli.

#32 ·
Good luck dude! I'm about 220 and need to get back down to 195-200 and sustain it. Every time I get back down I get lazy and it creeps back up.

#34 ·
Good for you man. You just gotta make sure you stick to it. Cleaning all the junk food out of the house is very helpful in that aspect. You'll be amazed at how much better you feel just by changing your diet and drinking a ton of water.

I packed on 40 pounds since my back injury. I'm just now starting to clean up my diet, etc. Aiming to get back down to 215 myself. There's nothing positive about being overweight. There are infinite benefits that you will experience every day to being in shape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.