Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I screwed my best friends wife, maybe NSFW

21K views 228 replies 77 participants last post by  Rockstar 
#1 · (Edited)
So my best friends wife showed up at my house tonight,drunk. I had just come home from playing cards with the old boys at the American Legion. The storys of raping 13 year old girls are priceless :usa: Anyway she was drunk, and I was not sober. I'm divorced because I caught her husband in bed with my wife.... Is this a love connection :confused:

#48 · (Edited)
pics would be really funny!! love small town northern mi.
Man am I glad I don't attend the bar up here much and miss out on all that bullshit. But funny enough back a long time ago, I hung out with a girl who just got divorced and lived in harbor springs, only women from harbor springs I've ever met, she was pretty hot.. She lived here for about 2 years and she definally worked her way around the town and the funniest was how she played the deny game. She was very very easy...lol. She got knocked up and moved back up there and no one saw her again :sonicjay: Kinda makes you wonder what they put in the water up there. :sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.