Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1999 Ram Cummins 3500 DRW 6spd Hauler w/ Sleeper!

6K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  littlejoe 
#1 ·
I have got a hardcore haul rig! Don't let the miles scare you on this one. It is VERY obvious that nearly all of the major components have been replaced, reconditioned, or rebuilt. Truck is a true one owner, proof available, and shows 699k. This truck drives flawlessly, literally like 69k. Truck has some mild power parts, and pulls very hard. The six speed manual transmission shifts perfectly, with good synchros as well. The turbo builds, and holds boost just as it should. The sleeper is very clean with a matching Dodge bench that folds to a bed. The bed holds an secondary fuel tank, tool box, and fifth wheel or goose neck hitch. Truck also has an air system it appears, but details are not known at this time. This is the perfect rig to pull your personal RV, or ad to your towing fleet. $7k, No trades. Give me a call @ 616-666-3330

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
It does NOT sag, it is just an illusion or the camera. Same thing happens when I take photos of my limo with that camera. I assure you however it does not sag. Bring a straight edge if you would like!

Edit: Here you can see what I am talking about. Could be the cheap camera? However neither the truck or the limo sag the way it appears in the photos!

Attachments

#16 · (Edited)
I have seen the truck in person, It does not sag, and it is Beautiful! If i was going to haul campers I would buy it in a minute.

There is a company down by Elkart IN that stretches these trucks and adds the sleeper for Hot Shot Rigs. They are DOT Legal Sleepers. It cost 6 to 10K just to have your truck stretched and a sleeper added.

Bump for a Cool truck!

#18 ·
darrin an widowmaker,

you probably don't remember me all that well but the stories I could tell about that truck.

1st of all Darrin ...you are correct ... It was stretched and built by Roy Trevino of Roadmaster Sleepers (before he sold it to some guy on the east coast named buster)

2nd .....and this will blow every body's mind!!!!! I knew the owner of this truck Very well

Lets just say Gary came along and was a friend to me during a very low time in my life and I never knew what happened to him ,but would love to see him again

by the way you forgot to mention that that thing had a 1st gen pac brake

Wish that truck was still for sale.............I would buy it just to haul more freight with it

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.