Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

More Flamed Pinchweld Cover From Deaknbuilt

2K views 17 replies 1 participant last post by  JEEPGUY 
#1 ·
PINCHWELDFLAMES are designed to cover that unsightly area of open holes and ridges below the door of your F250/350 Super Duty or Excursion known as a “pinch weld”. This is where the factory “pinch welds” the door and body pan together.

PINCHWELDFLAMES come in a high luster POLISHED ALUMINUM finish. They are designed in a three piece per side kit (Kit includes enough to do both sides of the truck) to afford you the option of ordering a style that reflects the character and image of your own personal truck.

All PINCHWELDFLAMES are made of durable 3/32” aluminum and are easily installed using the existing factory holes. Attaching hardware is either stainless steel steel pan head bolts with secure fitting nyloc nuts.

These are brand new (still in the wrapping) paid $200 and i'm selling for $75 (no longer have the truck)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Sorry for the sob story but,

my mom has been on a donor list for a liver and well she got one a few days ago and everything is going great but, they live 3 hours away and my dad wants/needs to stay by her side. family is helping all they can so he can stay close by.

so, throw me offers. somethings are more important than making a money like i usually do selling stuff.

i have other posts too so please check them out
thanks guys,
matt

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.