Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

extreme truck challange april 19, 20, 21, twisted trails

19K views 217 replies 46 participants last post by  Unemployed Films 
#1 · (Edited)
shawn from inner air lock did a awsome job helping promote last year and is on board again this year

if you would like more info on becoming a sponsor for this event contact shawn at 231-313-0661 or dale at 231- 651-9548

shawn and twisted trials will be posting info as we get it to help keep people up to date

thanks
twisted trails crew

#105 ·
Shawn L...............old hulk,
Erin E......... Jiggler
Cory M............... Bounty Hunter
Mike R,..........winner of last year
John R..................fresh fish
AJ Z...........red Toy
Trevor B................Derailed
Jim G .................. XXXL
Jim Jr .................. XXL
Dale L........... ? High Flyer?
Max K..............home sick
Alice G....................Bitches b Crazy!
Basho...................Buzz Saw
hope to see some new people
I know there are more bad ass trucks:thumb:

#108 ·
It will b ready.will Cory miller be ready? or is sally going to be back in the seat?:bdr2::teehee:

#113 ·
I better not, that would give me a unfair advantage building the course, haha........... just kidding, I to have much to do before this, so probaly not......just make sure its difficult, think about ....if could Bobby Tanner could make it first try....then its to easy!

can wait to see the changes :beer:

#115 · (Edited)
Off-Road Anonymous is adding to the prize pot. Every one needs a fire extinguisher to enter so we decided why not give a quick release aluminum fire extinguisher mount to every rig that enters. The mounts are all tig welded and designed to hold either a 1lb, 2.5lb or 5lb bottle. Might work with a bigger bottle just have not tried it yet. We will supply the hose clamps to mount to a piece of tube or bolts to bolt it onto a flat surface and will have tools with use Friday morning to help install. The only thing you need to bring is the fire extinguisher and large enough hose clamps to fit around the fire extinguisher you have.
For those not entering I plan to have about 20 extra mounts (depending on number of entrys) for sale. These are a limited run of aluminum mounts that were doing just for this comp, after this they will be made out of steel. They will be $40 each or two for $60

Also Off-Road Anonymous is donating a full builder tab assortment to the prize list valued at over $300

We will also have stickers on hand for any body that wants one.

#117 ·
They just built a bunch of new stuff at the park today.going to get crazy. I saw Jacobs mount last week.real nice piece.

#121 ·
Trails are a lot different after today. Holy moly is def gonna be a good time and jumps on the now mx track are huge. Nasty log hill in blue trail and reworked the whole wall and every thing up to it. Wall is now doable but still hard. Next weekend is gonna be one crazy show. Worth the trip to come watch

#124 ·
Big thanks to everyone who came out yesterday:thumb:
The jumps scare the shit out of me! The log trail will give everyone a chanch to fine the skinny petel, holy Molly .... ..... hahaha! First guys through are going to struggle:rock: bottom line, it has all changed:rock: Erin get your junk together!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.