Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#2,125 ·

Your move. :poke:

It's full, sacrificed to the cause.

I'm impressed you actually attempted to staple pudding to a tree.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

#2,135 ·
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink,
I feel shame! Then I look into the bottle and think
about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work, and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver

#2,136 ·
about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work, and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver
you should smoke as well.

#2,138 ·
#2,139 ·
I <3 pro lifers. There is no other group out there with as much dedication and as little intelligence.

#2,140 ·
:thumb: