Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#2,082 ·
Very true. Light is energy, dark is the absence of energy.

I coult argue that there is some speed of electricity in a conductor that has a zero current flow as the electrons in the outer orbital of the inner transission element chosen for the conductor are moving around the atom at a significant rate. Only when there is a current flow does the outer electron jump from one outer orbital to the next and nearly the speed of light. Ironically, only the single layer of outer atoms participate in the exchange of electons.

Sorry, the geek jump out of me this moring. :naughty:

:thumb:

#2,085 ·
#2,087 ·
The debate between canoe or winch rages between the wifey and i.
She says Winch.
I say canoe.
Yeah, I understand the winch would be really awesome to have around when this happens,

but the canoe would be awesome to have around, too. I mean, how many rivers and swamps and such are there in MI to enjoy?

#2,091 ·
Selling my 2-3 stacks of craftsman box's in favor of buying one larger 41" long box which will work better.

Just cleaned out the other toolbox's, filled 1-20 gallon rubbermaid with just sockets, ratchet handles, extensions, wrench's and screwdrivers.
Filled another with various other tools, i.e. air tools, grinder disc's engine specific tools etc., filled another with random crap.

I can't lift the one full of sockets and such :( and I think i re-injured my groin muscle that just healed trying to do such :(

#2,092 ·
I heard indians called buffalo n.iggers the other day. I laughed.
Whats the diff between a buffalo and a squaw? 40 LBS and a bud light jacket.

#2,095 ·
I am seriously outgunned by vaginas at my house.
Only one of them sleeps with you so you should have no problem saying no to the rest.:teehee: I got told no last night so I know I will be using that word myself today.:sonicjay:

#2,098 ·
The debate between canoe or winch rages between the wifey and i.
She says Winch.
I say canoe.
Yeah, I understand the winch would be really awesome to have around when this happens,

but the canoe would be awesome to have around, too. I mean, how many rivers and swamps and such are there in MI to enjoy?
Looks to me like either would be useful in that scenario.