Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Need my class "A"

656 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mudd_jumper 
#1 ·
OK I got offered a job but I need to get my class "A". does any one know in the metro Detroit area I can just take my road test? I have already my cdl b with air. And yes I used to drive the big trucks before. When I moved back up here I did something stupid and and did not keep my endorsements. So I need to get my "A" back and really only need the road test. Any help would be great......

#2 ·
abc

I used abc in ypsilanti 800-914-4605. You do need to know your stuff, they don't give the ghetto mpass just because you have your B. But they are fair and honest. I think the price was around $100.00 -$150.00 if I remember right. I took mine last year with them.

#3 ·
I used abc in ypsilanti 800-914-4605. You do need to know your stuff, they don't give the ghetto mpass just because you have your B. But they are fair and honest. I think the price was around $100.00 -$150.00 if I remember right. I took mine last year with them.
That is not bad price at all. I might be able to get it for free through the detriot news for free. but that is not a bad back up plan!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.