Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

A little family Picture

5K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Chiefwoohaw 
#1 ·
We bought Abigail her first Columbia Fleece so I thought I would shoot some photos. I was using off camera flash and thought they came out pretty good. Flash is camera left and is a 15"x15" softbox.

Please critique. Thanks! :thumb:

See less See more
#14 ·
I'd turn the f-stop up a bit to capture that background a little bit more, the lines between the peeps and the background are VERY sharp.

Other than that, I would wipe that shit eating grin off your face and get braces :teehee:

Also, in a couple of the pictures, it looks like the kid doesn't have a left arm cuz its tucked up in her sleeve :sonicjay:

#15 ·
Good eye on the sleeve :sonicjay:
The Fstop was set at 2.8 for a nice awesome blur of the background. I love that look but next time I'll shoot at say f/8 just for comparison.

Thanks for the critique! Braces are to expensive so sorry about the smile. :thumb:

#18 ·
This is difficult for me to say as I don't find your wife unattractive in any way, however, in the past, you were really off base commenting on how other peoples' wives looked.

Also, I hope you and your family have a safe, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

#20 ·
She looks dang good for having a 4 month old but I'm the only one that has to love her and I'm very happy with my choice :woot:

I'm trying to remember where your comments come from. I know of MuddyPaws wife but I stated I was wrong . . . please refresh my memory. (Look me asking for drama in my own thread :sonicjay:)

First three pictures look to be the same shot.

They do need to be softened a bit. I like the depth with the background out off focus.
softened as in they are to crisp? You are right, just cropped three different ways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.