Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#672 ·
I did this a couple times over the summer with the powerjoke... fuckers need to learn to get out of the damn way when someone is pulling a 10,000lb trailer.
7.3 powerstroke blowing smoke on cyclists - YouTube
1. Since cyclists ride the same direction as traffic, HOW IN THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU'RE HAULING A 10K TRAILER?
2. Smoke =! power
3. Hicks that like to turn up the fuel and make smoke are now the public's #1 negative association with diesels, the accelerated emissions standards for particulates AND the reluctance of OEM's putting smaller diesels in 1/2 ton trucks.

Just saying - you have some strange logic going on there. :confused:

#674 ·
On the cyclist note...

I know its all legal, and your right, and blah blah blah, but do you really need to play Lance Armstrong down a road that is barely wide enough for the 2 lanes of traffic that are trying to squeeze through during rush hour?

I suppose I really shouldn't be surprised because its fitting for this whole "fuck everyone I inconvenience as long as it doesn't inconvenience me" attitude our country has now...

#678 ·
I did this a couple times over the summer with the powerjoke... fuckers need to learn to get out of the damn way when someone is pulling a 10,000lb trailer.
7.3 powerstroke blowing smoke on cyclists - YouTube
As much as cyclists irritate me at times that's a pretty douche move and like Scooter says does a good job of giving diesels a bad reputation.

Rollin coal is cool to hilljacks, but a nail in the coffin of the future of the diesel market...

#679 ·
On the cyclist note...

I know its all legal, and your right, and blah blah blah, but do you really need to play Lance Armstrong down a road that is barely wide enough for the 2 lanes of traffic that are trying to squeeze through during rush hour?

I suppose I really shouldn't be surprised because its fitting for this whole "fuck everyone I inconvenience as long as it doesn't inconvenience me" attitude our country has now...
Watch the video posted and explain to me what those folks were doing wrong, except for being on the same road as the asshole shooting the video.

Cyclists have no special privileges, yet will often break the rules they share with motor vehicles when it suits them - yet get in your face that they have the right to be there too.

I'm totally with you there - but:
1. The riders in the video were not doing anything wrong;
2. Douchebags that like blowing black smoke do nothing positive with their show of pollution.

#680 ·
Watch the video posted and explain to me what those folks were doing wrong, except for being on the same road as the asshole shooting the video.

Cyclists have no special privileges, yet will often break the rules they share with motor vehicles when it suits them - yet get in your face that they have the right to be there too.

I'm totally with you there - but:
1. The riders in the video were not doing anything wrong;
2. Douchebags that like blowing black smoke do nothing positive with their show of pollution.
My comment wasn't about the video. That guy was a jack ass. It looked like a 2 lane country road...that wasn't very busy either. So he could have just waited a minute and gone around.

I was talking about some guy riding through the curves down Orchard Lake the other night. That's a tight area to just drive through let alone have to somehow make your way around him being 2' out in the lane.