Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I must be on 1x1 craigs good side.....

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  trail junkie 
G
#1 ·
...... He let me "barrow" his brand new never mounted tires to see if I wanted a pair. Well I think I am going to keep them errr ahhh I mean get me a pair

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
trail junkie said:
...... He let me "barrow" his brand new never mounted tires to see if I wanted a pair. Well I think I am going to keep them errr ahhh I mean get me a pair
Very nice, Josh! :thumb:

bogginboy said:
nice what kinda tires are they and size? i got a set of 33s for sale. 33x12.5x15
34" x 9.5" Super Swamper TSLs on OEM CJ 15" x 6" steel wheels.

Craig

#6 ·
those tires are pretty boss, i saw em in person, the tread is pretty sweet. I think they would work good, you don't have to push as much stuff with narrower tires.

#7 · (Edited)
Cooter said:
Pizza Cutters.

:stan3:

Me Likey Pizza Cutters
Yeah, I forgot to mention "pizza cutters". These pizza cutters will soon be mounted on my "new" M-170...maybe...if Cooter actually sells it to me. :poke: They were originally intended for my Scrambler project, but that'll be a longer-term ordeal now that the M-170 is making its way into my pole barn...maybe. :thumb:

Craig

#9 ·
1x1_Speed_Craig said:
Yeah, I forgot to mention "pizza cutters". These pizza cutters will soon be mounted on my "new" M-170...maybe...if Cooter actually sells it to me. :poke: They were originally intended for my Scrambler project, but that'll be a longer-term ordeal now that the M-170 is making its way into my pole barn...maybe. :thumb:

Craig
All part of my Master Plan.

1)Talk you into buying 34x9.50 TSLs

2)Dangle the M170 'till you give up on the Scrambler project

3)Pull the M170 away at the last second

4) Buy the 34x9.50s and Scrambler project from a broken man at a incredible price.

The pieces are all falling into place- excellent

#12 ·
Cooter said:

4) Buy the 34x9.50s and Scrambler project from a broken man at a incredible price.

Now that's funny!! :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

#14 ·
Cooter said:

Best...plan...ever...Cooter...

Ironically, I called Josh yesterday, as he still has my wheels/tires and a bunch of cash from an '86 CJ-7 axle deal that he helped me out with (delivery/cash collecting guy). Some seniorita in a little Mexican cantina answered his cell phone. I think he's crossed the border, and I'll never see my pizza cutters or $$$ again. :tonka:

Craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.