Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Twisted Trails has more freebies to give away!

6K views 126 replies 25 participants last post by  lil evil 
#1 ·
Okay. The rules are simple for all of the items I will be giving away. I will post an item and if you want it, you have to PM me with your name so I can keep it for you. Rule 2, youhave to pick it up at the Extreme Truck Challenge in April. It must be picked up on Saturday, April 25th at the gate. You will need to ask for Julie.

The first item I have is an adult medium 38/40 Mile Marker t-shirt. Any takers?:thumb:

#116 ·
Hey for people on here, come and find me, will be in the YOOPER camp, YJ and a 1/2 on 42's, YJ on 44's, tube buggy on 47's, just ask for Woody. Haven't had a chance to meet up with many of you, although I have had a chance to see a couple people off the board in action, some with their best swimming pose on (Dog Party II)

I think our camp is going to stay at my house in Lake Ann, so that the wives have a shower and warm/dry place to stay.

(Anyone thinking of a drink at the bar friday/saturday night? If so where? Cough Cough WAVEMAKER, I think I owe you one or two)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.