Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Facebook People---Need your help!!

19K views 232 replies 75 participants last post by  Mr.Green 
#1 ·
My fiance and I entered a contest with our photographer to get a big discount on our wedding photos. They do awesome work and are great people but it's pretty pricey so we need all the help we can get!! They're having a contest for the most "Amazing Couple" with 1 photo submission for each, and the one with the most votes wins. We just submitted tonight and need to catch up and hopefully win in a landslide. If you're on Facebook PLEEEEAAASSEEE go to this page and vote for us!! It's under "Jessica", the picture is her in the white sundress and me in the blue shirt and jeans.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...QFZclnrAQGWA59Sju4Sr2P6kwdrXM1VlM-E3txp-HGHYg

Thanks in advance! If we win I'll post up a special bonus scantily clad picture of my fiance. Yeah, I went there. We need this, and you guys are a bunch of pervs like me, so why not give a little incentive? Classy, no. Worth it, yes.
You can vote once every 24 hours so don't be shy!!!

Here's a little early incentive....make us win and there's more to come :thumb:

See less See more
#162 ·
I noticed your comment RE the other pix right away but didn't say anything. I wondered if it would tip off the other submitters and they'd cry about the severe slam they'd get. It's not about win or lose these days, it's about leveling the playing field so they can all feel like winners. :sonicjay:

#180 ·
Easy killer, I said scantilly clad, not nudes. This is my fiance, not some skank I just took home from the bar:sonicjay: They'll still be enjoyable though

Doubtful, he's already won, he'll bail. :sonicjay:
Nah I'll follow through on my end even though you guys are a bunch of needy, whiny bastards :finger: No matter what I do you'll all be asking for more but you'll still get some good ones to drool over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.