Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

BAD week going but still laughing!!

700 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Immortal 
#1 ·
to whom it may concern:
I have had a BAD week allready
1) I had to drive to White Lake from Farmington to fix a quad on my way home from work, too much carb clean and ether - caught it on fire (its still not fixed)
2) Left my trunk part way opened friday after "fixing" the quad, did not notice until saturday night. (closed trunk-did not start car)
3) 4:45am monday morning car will not start - dragged 200ft ext. cord from barn, had to dig around the back of the plow truck for the battery charger.
4) 5:15am finally leave for work
5) 5:35am hit a pot hole on baldwin near walton - tire goes flat no big deal i have a spare. arrive at work 45 minutes late.
6)7:30pm trying to get air into flat tire,finally get the bead to hold only to find sidewall was pinched- lots of little holes.
7) 5:40am wed. morning hit the same pothole on baldwin 4 flatspots on the donut spare rim. pounded flat spots as best as i can with the lug wrench corner gas station air pressure is not very good wont push the bead back on.
8)6:00am drive to the dump in pontiac where i know a mechanic to use thier air and a hammer to "fix" my spare tire.- mechanic friend is not in yet. so i wrestled with this tire until it reseated after beating it with a hammer of course.
9)7:35 arrived at work.(late again- of course my boss is walking across the lot when i pull in.)
10) 12:00(lunch time) spare is flat,full size tire (still flat) is in my barn 50 miles north. (made a call have a ride home.)
i needed somthing lighten my mood so i read the CLASSIC THREADS (the one of FARMBOY rolling his jeep)on this website,i was laughing so hard i was CRYING. just wanted to say thanks.
THANKS!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
I was having a dream this morning that I was kicking the shit out of this guys car because he was trying to kill me. I ended up kicking out my fucking bedroom window in my sleep and bled all over my bedsheets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.