Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Assorted Jeep parts for sale

Misc Jeep Part(s) 
2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  grnd93 
#1 · (Edited)
I no longer have my TJ or ZJ, but still seem to have a ton of stuff that I've collected over the years. This stuff is taking up valuable garage space, so I would like to get rid of it.

6 TJ canyon wheels (one has a tire mounted). Decent condition, but far from perfect. $100 for all

TJ duster cover (Bestop) dirty, but in excellent shape $75.00 SOLD!
TJ bikini top (Bestop) excellent condition $45.00 SOLD!
TJ mesh safari top (Bestop) excellent condition $60.00 SOLD!
TJ solid safari top (Bestop) 1 plastic buckle is broken, and I believe there is a small hole in the fabric. $30.00 SOLD!
TJ header bar for Bestop soft tops $20.00 SOLD!
Complete soft top with frame. in OK condition. Top would make a good trail top. Windows have normal scratches. $30.00 SOLD!

TJ tailgate bar. $20.00 SOLD!
TJ door surrounds (2 sets) $45.00/set SOLD!
TJ grille (yellow). Has a dent in the top portion that could probably be pulled out, but will work as is $25.00 SOLD!
TJ full hard doors. These are rust-free shells, one is blue the other is green. no glass or hardware. $75.00 for the pair. SOLD!
TJ corner armor. I believe these were custom made from 3/16" plate. They are bare steel with some rust. I will try to clean them up if I find time. $90.00. RT side has been cleaned up and is getting a coat of primer. LT side is currently MIA. Will update with pics when located

ZJ 93-95 lower body cladding, grey with normal fading and minimal scratches. I think i still have the mounting clips as well. $50.00

Located downriver (48164) items I will ship are limited to the bestop duster and bikini/safari tops as well as the door surrounds. (buyer pays shipping costs). Anything else is pickup only.

pm me here, or email kc10bo@hotmail.com

See less See more
#13 ·
Interested in more info/pics of the corner armor if still available... Thanks,

Paint

I don't have much info. I believe they were custom made. In the original post I said they were 3/16" thick, but it looks like 1/8". I just finished cleaning up the right side and gave it a shot of primer. The left side is currently MIA, but most likely in my parent's garage or basement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.