Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Project Sweet Leaf YJ (8-7-11) new paint pic's

47K views 275 replies 82 participants last post by  CHEVYRCKS 
#1 · (Edited)
Well i guess i will start a build thread. I pick up this 93 YJ for $500, no motor or trans,t-case. It has a 3.5 lift and a okay body. The plan is a 350ci/330hp Gm crate motor, turbo 350 trans, 205 t-case, Dana 60/14 Bolt.

The day i pick it up

So then i took the top off and push in the garage

I rip the carpet out of it to see how bad the floor was.

And guess what i found.

So that is why i am calling it Project Sweet Leaf YJ.

See less See more
#8 ·
Brilliant, you'll likely have Johnny five-oh rollin up on your doorstep any minute now. Possesion=crime, posting pic of possesion=using computer for commiting crime, you'll end up worse off than the guy arrested for indecent exposure for standing in his own kitchen naked at 5:30 in the morning.

Get a lawyer, sue the guy you bought the Jeep from.

#9 ·
I'm sure the cops are on the way for that fat sack .:fish: If he didn't smoke it . I would think he flushed it .

#11 ·
LOL,thats crazy. I'm just glad to see that you found it now before you started driving it. I found a half ounce of pot in the attic of my garage when I was cleaning out some stuff that the previous owner left here. I wasn't too happy but I was glad I found it and not one of my teenagers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.